We develop programs and work with the local communities that match skills and experience with Haitian needs to provide sustainable change. This team approach yields the best long term success for both the participating missionary teams and local Haitian community.
We concentrate on four cornerstones:
Four Cornerstones"Four main ways we meet the spiritual and physical needs of Haitians in the communities we visit"
- We believe the Bible to be without error. The Bible reveals God, the spiritual separation of man from God, the way of salvation, and how to have a personal relationship with God. (II Tim. 3:15-16; II Peter 1:20-21)
- We believe the one, true God reveals Himself in three distinct persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. All three are co-eternal, co-powerful, and co-equal. (I John 5:7)
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of the virgin Mary. He lived a life without sin and is our example. (I Peter 2:21-25)
- We believe salvation (a personal relationship with God) is by “grace,” plus nothing and minus nothing. This salvation is found only by receiving Jesus Christ into your life. Salvation is by repentance and faith (truly being sorrowful for your sins, confessing that Jesus Christ died for your sins, and inviting Him into your life). (Eph.2:8-9; Titus 3:5-7)
- We believe in the visible and personal return of Jesus Christ. (I Thes. 4:16-17)
- We believe that those who receive Jesus Christ will go to Heaven and those who reject Him will be separated from the Lord forever. (Rev. 20:10-15)